How old it too old?

What do you think .... Maximum age for a Bikini? Swimsuit all Together? Stilettos & Ponytails?

British Survey says Bikini 47...Swimsuit 51...Stilettos & Ponytail 61.

sipn_mom

Asked by sipn_mom at 7:29 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, when I die, I want to be buried wearing a bikini, stilettos and a ponytail! So there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• So at 52, I'm either supposed to stop swimming or go naked?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:33 AM on May. 14, 2011

• As long as you have the body to carry if off, you can wear anything you want at any age.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:46 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I find all that stuff ridiculous. Age is nothing but a number. At 38 I feel no different than I did at 28 and I'm betting I'll say at 48 that I feel no different than I did at 38. If I'm 88 and I want to walk down the beach in my bikini wearing stilettos with my hair in a ponytail, what should it matter to anyone else?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:37 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Bikini...well, I think age matters less than other criteria. Swimsuit...any age...how else are you supposed to swim? Stilettos and ponytails shouldn't ever go together imho. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 7:33 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I have an aunt who's 61, and still ROCKS her little black bikini as well as she did when she was 31. On the flip side, I'm 30, and quit looking good in a bikini around 24. (got a beautiful daughter out of it, so it's worth it) I don't think age should be a factor at all with any of this.. I think that as long as you still look good and feel confident sporting whatever look, then who cares?
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:22 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I know right...Wasn't it last year that Helen Mirren was sport'n that fabulous red bikini and I do believe that she is over the surveyed age.
    sipn_mom

Comment by sipn_mom (original poster) at 7:42 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I'm overaged for all fo them.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:58 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I saw that on AOL. I think I agree with most of that. I'm 52. I don't wear short skirts, tank tops, short shorts, or 1 piece bathing suits anymore. I'm a size 10. I could get away with it I guess, but I need to look my age more. I don't have to dress matronly, but just more....dignified I guess is a better word. I don't know.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i saw this on the today show. i think if you look good, then it doesnt matter how old you are. i'm sure theyre are plenty of twenty somethings who shouldnt be wearing bikinis.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 5:50 PM on May. 14, 2011