What do I do my bf left me?

I am 20 weeks pregnant and 16 years old and my boyfriend of two years just left me. I dont know what to do. I need some advice. I thought i was over it and ok but i dont think i am.

asheleysmith

Asked by asheleysmith at 12:12 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• You focus on your unborn baby and grow up real quick. Sorry that you have to go through the extra stress. It is going to be hard. You just have to do your best to not dwell and get on with your life. We chose our paths. Our attitudes can make or break us.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 12:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Do you mean just tonight he left? Did he talk to you about why he is leaving? Were you arguing and he just left?

If it just happened, and depending on why, give him some time away, maybe he just needs a break.

Try not to stress too much, take care of yourself and your unborn baby.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I agree with the above post, you are going to have to focus on your baby. If he left, then I would say he's not anyone that you need to be with. If he loved you, he would of stuck by your side, he's no man! But, you can be a GREAT MOM, and be a Strong Person. It hurts, but don't take him back because it only gets worse, especially once they have left. You will only fear that he will leave again, and you will have so many questions inside you. Don't let him take away from you and your baby. He doesn't deserve it!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• he'll be back. They always come back at that age. You will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Don't tell her that and give her hope that could be false...Sorry but there is no guarantee on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Sweetheart its going to be tough but redirect your focus to your unborn child. I know your young and scared. It will be tough but you need to focus on being a great mom and a strong individual for your child to look up to. Give him some space, dont make things worse by calling and texting him to come back. Also please dont just try to make things work for the sake of the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• He may be scared too. Your young and I take it he's is close to your age. He probably just needs time to think. Probably feels like he is trapped. Not by you but that fact he is going to be a dad. Reality probably just slapped him in the face. I am not saying he will or won't come back because everyone is different. Focus on your baby and taking care of you. Go out with your fiends and try and relax and have a good time. I know easier said then done but it will be better for you and your baby. Give him the time he needs to think. He most like just needs to deal with his emotions and thoughts.
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 3:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If you need someone to talk to send me a message. I am a great listener and great with kids all ages. The neighbor kids here from 2 to adult all love me. I think they think I am they're built in conselor. LOL They know I won't go running to they're parents telling everything I know and everyone needs that. And hey I can't run to anyone in your family or your SO cause I don't even know them.
    Xee

• i know how it was i was 17 with my first the sperm Donner left me and told me to kill my kid. i now have a 7 year old most wonderful son i could wish for. they are not worth the time and stress i also have found one of the best men in this world and have 3 more kids with him and he has one of his own. it will be hard but no need for him. you CAN do this and look to your baby for the courage to keep going that baby needs you.  just think the baby is ONLY YOURS YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE BEST GIFT!

lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 4:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Are your parents taking care of you still? I would tell them not let him come back around. If he's got the ablity to leave you NOW when you are pregnant, he can do it again when your baby is born. Don't chance it. Tell him, he messed up. And he'll have to do a lot to get back in. I would also call HIS parents and tell them whats going on. Be NICE though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Dec. 6, 2008