Dont know if it was a bfp! 12 dpo

so guys i must be around 12 dpo or so today. i ve been taking tests(internet cheapie ones) since 9 dpo. all negative. today i saw a very very faint line almost difficult to see but still i somehow did see it(it appeared within half a minute). i kept it away. its still faintly there after 5 hrs.. my hubby too saw it. i took another after about 1-1 half hrs after the first test with the same first morning pee tht was stored in the dropper(TMI) so it was a negative..

waiting to test again tomo .dont know wht to make out of it :(

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 8:21 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Typically a line is a line is a line BUT I have seen where some women have seen a line that ended up just being a bad evap line. Does the line have COLOR?

Color verses a gray or colorless line is usually the indicator of whether it is a TRUE line or not. Colorless or gray indicates an evap line while color indicates a positive.

That being said with this baby I got a REALLY REALLY faint line on an internet cheapy on St. patricks day but it was so faint I brushed it off as an evap line. 3 days later I got a clear bfp.

Do you think you could post a picture on here or at http://www.canyouseealine.com/ so we can see the line? That might help.

GOOD LUCK!

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• i didnt take a pic..will be testing again in the morning n will post it :) i just hope it wasnt an evap line!!!!!
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I'd stop wasting money on tests. The egg has just barely implanted. You need to wait for the placenta to attach and begin working. Not everyone will see a BFP only 12 dpo. Also results are invalid after five hours. So it could have been an evap line. Try waiting until you actually miss your cycle to test. I know it's hard but it's the best way.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:52 PM on May. 14, 2011

• are you prego??
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 6:15 PM on May. 16, 2011