Dont know if it was a bfp! 12 dpo

so guys i must be around 12 dpo or so today. i ve been taking tests(internet cheapie ones) since 9 dpo. all negative. today i saw a very very faint line almost difficult to see but still i somehow did see it(it appeared within half a minute). i kept it away. its still faintly there after 5 hrs.. my hubby too saw it. i took another after about 1-1 half hrs after the first test with the same first morning pee tht was stored in the dropper(TMI) so it was a negative..

waiting to test again tomo .dont know wht to make out of it :(

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 8:21 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just remember that all women and all pregnancies are different. Some women can test and get a positive before their missed period, but other women have to wait for the HCG to build up in their system before they can get a positive. I did the same thing as you I used about six of the first response tests... All came out negative. I waited another week and I got a positive. If I were you I would wait like three more days and keep testing with moring pee you are more likely to get an accurate result with that. If you go to babycenter.com they have a bunch of resources for people trying to conceive, pregnancy, and motherhood...
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 8:33 AM on May. 14, 2011

• You should wait a few days to test.. and not every single day. I know that is tough to do..
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:29 PM on May. 14, 2011