Anybody else driven insane by pregnancy pants without front pockets?

I mean, who designs these things? Someone who doesn't need a front pocket to clip their cell phone to, or a pocket for chap stick, or any sort of storage for anything you might want to carry around with you? I know, I know. "Why do you buy pants if you don't like them?" Well, its all they had at the second hand store, that's why. I can't afford to spend 60$ on a pair of jeans that I'm going to wear for 6 mos. I prefer to buy barely used pants for 6$ ( that is what they actually costed when I bought them 4 mos ago). I know I'm going to hate them, but I'm going to wear them anyway, because we are saving for a house and I want it as quick as we can get it, even if it means wearing crappy clothes, never going out to eat or to the movies, or anything else. So, why whine about it? Well, honestly, who the Hell wants pants that have no pockets? You aren't exactly going for the whole "slim silhouette" thing when you are pregnant...C'mon, the belly kind of negates that...

alphamom26

Asked by alphamom26 at 8:52 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol i know exactly what you mean they drive me nuts too!!! i cant afford to pay the money for them either i love the 2nd hand stores and the churches that help with things like that! i would just get some cheap fabric and make your own pocket or find a fairly ingenious way to put your phne somewhere that works for you..y they jjust dont put them there to begin with idk its silly not to have them
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I only had one pair that didn't have pockets but I remember them driving me crazy! I'm pretty sure pregnancy clothes are designed by men. Men and their lack of wombs.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 9:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Something I hate is when the pants do have back pockets, but because they have the full cover belly in the front, the designers put the back pockets halfway up your back..... Seriously?
    Lunagirl02

Answer by Lunagirl02 at 10:04 AM on May. 14, 2011

• No
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:55 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I haven't been pregnant for over 40 years but I can remember wanting pockets. Yes,it drove me nuts.
    ANd now I want pockets in my Yoga pants and running /excercise pants. I have to have pockets !!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:14 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I bought yoga pants with zippered front pockets. GOTTA have the Pockets!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:55 PM on May. 15, 2011