What is everyone doing today???

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:10 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We just put up a new above ground swimming pool. We are spending the day working out the landscaping plan. Then we will be doing some yard work.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:39 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I dont know probably finishing cleaning the house. I went on a major clean sweep last night LOL. My husband was like wth? I mean I was moving the fridge to mop under, going through everyones dressers. cleaning out junk drawers, mopping and I was still going at midnight.

Answer by gemgem at 9:32 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Tonight is DH and I date night!!! Going to Melting Pot for dinner and Dave and Buster's for games afterwards! So excited!!!! It's been months since we went out!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:34 AM on May. 14, 2011

• going to take kids to karate, then going to a yard sale, then have to go to the library. go home clean out closets, Staying in tonight its going to rain. hate going out in the rain. maybe do take out and rent a movie ,and play a board game or wii with husband and kids.read a book and go to bed.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:42 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I'm working for a few hours this morning and then going home, packing, leaving for my parents house and going to a friend's wedding. That about does it for my day ;)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 9:45 AM on May. 14, 2011

• BBQ with friends, then a lil Dance Central Competition on the Kinect!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:58 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Work until noon. Then hitting the yarn store for some goodies. Then going with a friend to watch her get her tattoo.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:14 AM on May. 14, 2011

• We ere supposed to go to the Farmwrs' Market but it's raining :/ So e are having a lazy morning and going to a friend's later
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 10:44 AM on May. 14, 2011

• im sitting at home resting from a long week of work ...drinking coffee kids are gone to grandads and im here alone peace and quiet.....till tomorrow....
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 10:50 AM on May. 14, 2011

• going to my lil cousins pagent and spending time with my mom today .and probly see our horse fancy.:)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 10:52 AM on May. 14, 2011