Why do u think this is?

A guy has been cheated on in 5 of 6 relationships. The one that didn't cheat, broke up with him so she could date someone else. He used to be a really big guy, 300+ and 5ft 9in. He's cute, smart, funny, sweet, and wealthy. All the girls he dates are very attractive and thin. Even after he lost half his weight a girlfriend cheated on him. When he found out he ended things, but she kept trying to get back together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Took advantage of his sweet nature/took him for his money

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I think he picks self destructive relationships.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Someone who is trying to find the right person and does not seem to be having much luck.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Because he keeps picking women that are more concerned with themselves than they are with with others. He needs to look for someone that genuinely cares about other people.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 9:53 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Agree with pinkdragon, but at 300 lbs. it's best he work on getting himself better, not going through a 2nd way, and getting to look like he has poor self esteem. When you are less focused on what people think of you, and how you view yourself it's going to go better. Some people just love to have drama, and not work, think, or be accountable to their own life. ( as for health, it's a personal issue but if I get over a certain weight I don't go around to look for someone else to attach a blame to it)
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:56 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Human beings cheat a lot. I think him being cheated on says less about him and more about the fact that many people are willing to cheat instead of working out their issues in mature and honest ways.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:00 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The type you describe him being attracted to are not always the best people when they are young. They just want to have fun. He also might suck in bed. There are a lot of reasons why he could be dumped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I used to only date guys 300 lbs or more. I find them attractive. They are wonderful men but lack confidence. I didn't take them for their money. I just enjoyed their company. I didn't cheat on them, they left because most don't think they deserve a nice girl who loves them just for themselves. Most of them would pick girls they knew wouldn't stay with them. It supported their belief that they were not good enough. Sad that so many have that low self image of themselves. Too bad, a lot of us women like big men.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:22 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Five times?? That's no coincidence. That's picking the same type of woman over and over. He has to break that pattern.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 10:51 AM on May. 14, 2011

• OP here, I'm not that guy, he's actually my boyfriend. We've been together a year, and I can't figure out why this happened to him. I didn't know him before he lost the weight, so maybe he was different then. I honestly feel like the luckiest woman alive to have him. I knew about him being cheated on before we were serious and thought the reason would show itself, but it hasn't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 AM on May. 14, 2011