Bin Laden

Are you sick of hearing about this guy?

How do you think the 9/11 families feel?
How do you feel / what are your views on how the 9/11 families are responding to this man being found?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sick of the Bin Laden posts too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Im with Anon lol. I was over it 5 minutes after I heard they got him. I think they should have not announced they got him. All they did was make him a martyr.

Answer by gemgem at 9:54 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I was sick of them the day after he was killed but I haven't seen many in the past couple of days. That is until Obama decided congress should see the pictures and the media posted it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:03 AM on May. 14, 2011

• god just let it GO.. he is dead. its over no one can change what happened in the past etc. haha
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 10:03 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I have to say yes. I also have to say that I know we will be hearing about him until the election. This will be the thing that PBO uses to keep us from talking about Obamacare during the election year.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:52 PM on May. 14, 2011