Potty Training....

so this is a question and me just being supper happy all at the same time....so ill start out with the happy part....MY SON USED THE POTTY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!...he will be 2 next month and I am so proud of him....but we havnt been working on it much at all. I started the whole thing because he took of his diaper for the first time on wed. so I thought it was time....but I dont know how to do it...Like...where do you start...how often should i sit him on the potty?

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:39 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Every 2 hours. Start marking down if he is wet or dry when you take off his diaper and if he actually goes potty in the potty. Once you see a consistency of dry/potty's, move to underwear, and take him every 30 mins to an hour. :-) Good luck mommy!
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 10:42 AM on May. 14, 2011