Thank you to the Mom who sent her preschooler to school with green snot pouring out of their nose...

.....right before Mothers Day! So my kid got sick for Mothers Day & now I have a sinus infection & am very pregnant to top it all off! I know we got sick from this kid because my kid told me he asked him why green snot was pouring from his nose while they played. That Mom has another younger child too & doesn't work so why do they send a sick kid to school??????? STAY HOME! PLEASE!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR...................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Kids' Health

• What is wrong with the teacher!!! She should have called the kids parent to pick him up!!!! That is very contagious!!!! Gross!!!! I hope u r washing your hands all the time! It is very contagious!!! I would complain to the school!!! Ask them why they r allowing sick contagious kids to come to school? Oh,u can tell them u talked to a nurse! Me!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• some "new" moms dont know better and the school should have sent him home......thats the policys for the schools my kids got to and their older
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:43 AM on May. 14, 2011

• You should be mad at the day care provider/preschool people. they should not have let the children come to school.

Answer by louise2 at 11:46 AM on May. 14, 2011

• it's the daycare provider's job to keep sick kids out when ignorant parents send their sick kids to school. most have a policy that if there is a fever or any green discharge they cannot come to school. sorry you guys are sick.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:48 AM on May. 14, 2011

• There will always be parents who do this......hope you all feel better.

Answer by older at 11:39 AM on May. 14, 2011

• *meant to say "the doctor always gives clearance for my son to stay HOME the days needed.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:45 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I agree with MMXI !!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:29 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Give me a break hellokittykat,it is preschool!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:30 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank you! :) I just had to vent!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2011

• I feel you. I keep my son at home when he gets sick specially now allergy season. I get call from school insisting that my son has to come to school unless he is running fever he is no allowed to take one more day off. Well I don't care what the school policy says. All I know is that my son needs his rest and thankfully our ped always gives clearance for my son to stay in school. I'm SAHM too.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 11:44 AM on May. 14, 2011