Botox on an 8yr old?? By her mother!?!

Seriously... what do you think about this?

This woman is being investigated because she gives her 8yr old daughter botox injections before beauty pageants. She claims her daughter asks for them...and even if...ughhh.

This disgusts me... Thoughts?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 11:42 AM on May. 14, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• this child needs to be taken away from this woman .....she is basicly abusing her by putting poisin in this child.........if it was rat poisin there would be no question so why is this botox stuff any different?.....i feel for that poor child
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:47 AM on May. 14, 2011

• me too!! I don't see how she hasn't been taken yet! I mean wtf is their to investigate??
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 11:50 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The kid even said that when she sees a wrinkle on her face she asks for botox. Hell, my husband won't even let me get it and I'm 36!!!! "You don't need to" he says!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:50 AM on May. 14, 2011

• Her mom had to brainwash her into that because no kid would even think about wrinkles on other people let alone themselves otherwise!
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 11:52 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The MOTHER told her (on ABC's Good Morning America) to say that she doesn't mind having the Botox. They asked the little girl ifshe knew why her Mom was giving her the shots, she said she didn't know...and her Mom said that, yes, she knew it was because she didn't want wrinkles. AND the MOM actually waxes her daughter's pubic region "VirginWax" they call it! To prevent any hair from growing there! OMG! SICK! If they don't take that little girl away and put the Mom in Jail, I will be so angry !!! Unreal !
    And she says "The Pageant scene is just so tough" and other Moms do it too! Lock 'em all up! OMG....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:56 AM on May. 14, 2011

• ughhh why do some people have kids????
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 11:59 AM on May. 14, 2011

• The police need to find out who she is getting botox from and get those people in trouble. Then she should get in trouble for child abuse. And CPS should decide what to do about her DD's safety.

Answer by louise2 at 12:04 PM on May. 14, 2011

• What fricken 8 year old has wrinkles? I think those pageants for kids is borderline child abuse. Those moms are mean to those girls if they dont act right, look right etc. They are kids they should be allowed to be kids. Those pageants should be stopped and this mom should have that child taken from her. That sickens me to eve think a mother would do that to her child. She doesnt deserve the right to be called a mom.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 12:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• An 8 y/o with lines and wrinkles? Yeah right!!!! Give me a break!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I can't believe a doctor would even do it! I think he needs to be looked into.

I can't think anything mean enough to do to the mom right now. The little girl probably needs to be removed from the home imo.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:39 PM on May. 14, 2011