I have an automatic animal water dish (a 3gal jug that pours water into a bowl). My son is crawling and is very interested in it. I need to baby proof it b/c I know he could drown. I would like the water still accessible for my animals though....hmmmmm....any suggestions?

Carri2362

Asked by Carri2362 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have the same feeder and waterer- I have mine under our bar with the barstools blocking it halfway. Honestly, i think it is your son's age. You'll either have to distract him with magnets on the fridge, move the water, or block it.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• We have our Cat food and waterer (simalar to your just not as big) in the kitchen and have th Kitchen blocked off from KJ. if that is an option it save you alot of hassle cause you don't have to worry about the baby getting into anything in the kitchen that is dangerous. if the Kitch can't be blocked off maybe you bathroom is another area that could be used (put a baby gate over the door)
    MummaCat

Answer by MummaCat at 4:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2008