How do you deal with the waiting game?

DH and I haven't been ttc very long (this is our first cycle) but I am going nuts! I just ovulated 2-3 days ago and I want to know SOOO bad if I got pregnant!! This will be our 3rd and both the first two it happened fast, but I am trying really hard not to "expect" it to happen like it did the last time because I know its different every time but I am so ready for this and I am going crazy not knowing! How do you ladies deal with the waiting? I know its not long til I can test but I feel like its going to take forever!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Try waiting for 10 years to get pregnant like me. Then a couple of weeks seems like nothing.
    Anonymous

• Our first was a complete surprise, so we never wanted with him. But when we decided we were ready to have our second, it seemed like it took forever. It actually only took about 8 months, but it felt like an eternity. Looking back on it I believe the timing was great and I know it happened that way for a reason, but at the time it was so upsetting to me. My SIL was TTC at the same time, but they had been at it for about a year and a half. She was on fertility treatments and they were talking about invitro. I don't know how she did it. I guess just stay as positive as you can, don't let a negative get you down, but most of all, try not to take the conception part too seriously. Remember that it is fun to make the baby too ;-)
    nikki111

Answer by nikki111 at 1:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• relax go to doctor have blood test done keep trying good luck
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:02 PM on May. 15, 2011

• DH and I just kept doing the deed during the tww in case me missed something haha.. we JUST decided to try last month and i am already 5 weeks :) plus its a good time killer lol
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2011