How can you burn belly fat?

I have a three year old and I just had my daughter 4 months ago and I have belly fat. Before I got pregnant the first time I weighed 108lbs. Once I got pregnant 3 years later I weighed 167lbs. After I had my daughter, I started to breastfeed and I lost 20lbs. Now I weigh 147lbs and i'm 5'1. My doctor told me that I had to lose between 10 to 15 lbs. 10 to 15lbs? That seem a little too much for me. I want to diet and exercise but its hard when you have a infant and a toddler and being a stay at home mom. Could anyone give me any advice on how to starting dieting and exercising? Thanks

dre07_dream10

Asked by dre07_dream10 at 12:57 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Exercise and dieting.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:05 PM on May. 14, 2011

• You could wear one of those weight loss neoprene belts that they sell at walmart or any sporting good store. Basically u just wear it and u sweat ur belly area. You can also use exercise cords or pilates bands for exercise. If you keep up with them they make u stronger and all I do is three reps of 15 for a few diff exercises which takes minutes. I would take it easy on any difficult exercise plans because ur body is usually better six months after you deliver. But the stuff I mentioned is not expensive and doesn't take much time. If you can, it'd prob be a little break just to go to the gym for an hour a few times a week.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 1:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• eat healthier food, cut down on the calories, you can do "mommy and me" exercises, take a walk, do crunches or a workout video during naptime
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• how much time do you have to fit in a workout? I agree that workout videos are a great option when you have young kids. I have a friend who has young kids and she really like Turbo Jam. Make sure you are eating enough calories, especially if you are still nursing!
    Suzi72

Answer by Suzi72 at 10:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• maybe get a double stroller and go walking, walk like you are late for an appointment. Walking is great exercise, easy on the knees and you can do it with the kids. hope all goes well.
    gummybearmomma

Answer by gummybearmomma at 11:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• oh and cut bad carbs.
    gummybearmomma

Answer by gummybearmomma at 11:53 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i like to take long brisk walks early in the morning
    something refreshing about it
    i hate crunches, but they work if you do them just 2 minutes a day
    thats not too much to ask right?
    i should start exercising omg!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:45 PM on May. 15, 2011

• snacks, lots of snacks
    by that i mean less of the bigger sized meals so it wont stretch the stomach
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:46 PM on May. 15, 2011