What color hair and eyes do you have and what color eye make-up do you wear?

Recently I've seen more and more eye shadow/liner geared toward your eye color. I have blue eyes and light golden brown hair. One cosmetic company that comes to mind has shadows you can buy based on your eye color. For blue eyes, the colors are shades of blue. Blue eye shadow looks horrible on me! Even when I was blonde, it didn't look good. I have pretty tan skin and freckles. The colors that look best on me are dark green eye liner and neutral beige-ish tan-ish eye shadow or light plum-y mauves with very dark blue eye liner.
How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Grey/Blue eyes,fair skin,Light brown I use a lot of the same eyeshadow colors you use and purples,olives,navy,copper
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:18 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i am strawberry blonde with blue eyes and i wear tan and brown eyeshadow
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I have dark brown hair and blue eyes, I wear black eyeliner with black or brown shadow on the sides and golden shadow over my eyes and then a maroon color in the crease
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:43 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I have drak brown hair and brown eyes, wear either taupe or lavender eyeshadow.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 1:43 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Usually, my hair is black (dyed), right now its orange (bleaching gone wrong) and my eyes are hazelish. I prefer lavender for my lid, beige for my brow, and a deep brown for my crease. If not lavender, a med. brown. I used to have this vibrant green eyeliner that made my eyes POP. Its somewhere, and one day, it and I shall be reunited even though half the time its not "socially acceptable". Its called love.
    Blue eyes can be accented by purples, preferably dark to offset the light. Light eyes look good with a bit of dark around them, dark eyes look good with light around them.
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 1:53 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I have dark brown eyes and wear an olive colored liner with taupe and light green shadows.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:59 PM on May. 14, 2011

• My hair is dark blonde/light brown and I have blue eyes. Honestly the only make up I wear is black eyeliner and black mascara, yet it still makes the blue pop.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 2:04 PM on May. 14, 2011

• What I meant about my skin was, pretty tanned as in fairly tan. not pale. Not as in I'm pretty and tan. LOL. I didn't like the way that sounded when I just re-read my original post!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Brown, hazel, no eye make-up except mascara. I'm allergic to most make-up. I find I can wear Almay mascara and mineral make-up.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:31 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I have green eyes and dark golden blond hair and I love to wear black eyeliner and champagne, white or light pink on my lids and dark green, black, grey or dark blue in the crease.
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 4:59 PM on May. 14, 2011