• In the Spotlight:

Cramping...

ok i ovulated on the 8th of may so that put me at 7days past ovulation but today i noticing i am cramping below my stomach like in the bikini cut area my cycle is due on the 23rd of this month could this be implantation cramping cause the egg already been released on the eight so it could have gotten fertilize on the 8th or 9th by breast are sore but thats due to ovulation so what u ladies think or have anyone had this an turned out to be pregnant? the cramps feel like menstrual cramps but in a different place this time.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:45 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I cramped starting just a week[ish] after ovulation till I was 9ish weeks pregnant, and when I first went to see my doctor to confirm the pregnancy, I was almost positive that my body made a mistake and any day now I'd get my period. Nope, I'm 29wks2days now. Hope this helped!
    M.Galvan

Answer by M.Galvan at 1:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

• go to doctor find out for sure
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:58 AM on May. 15, 2011

• go to doc
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 2:29 PM on May. 16, 2011