My husband doesn't understand why this is a problem.

He has a friend, J, that he has known a few years. He lied all that time saying this guy was so nice and crap. Turns out the guy was supplying my husband with weed which is a deal breaker in this marriage. Every time my husband and I would fight he'd run to this guys house to hang out and smoke.
So husband finally came clean and told me about him and he also says he quit smoking.
Now my husband doesn't understnd why I hate this guy! He doesn't get it! It's like he can't comprehend what he has done to me.
Am I nuts for not liking this guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• no I totally understand, I would not like him either but I would be pissed at hubby too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• its not the guy... ITS YOUR HUSBAND..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Well it was your husbands choice to associate with J. J was not the one lying to you... your husband was.
    I personally would have no respect for J but he has done nothing to you.

HOWEVER, If your husband is truthful (this time) and is really going to change his behavior... he can NEVER socialize with J again.
    Anonymous

• J didn't twist your husband's arm, did he? chrstny88 is right. J didn't do anything to YOU. Hubby did.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:09 PM on May. 14, 2011

• sole blame goes on your husband but doesnt mean u have to approve of j
    andrea937

Answer by andrea937 at 2:11 PM on May. 14, 2011

• for one thing girl you shouldn't hate the guy cause he was just doing what guys do the one you should be very disapointed at is your husband your husband has a choice to do it or not and he made the choice to lie to you and do it behind your back but another thing you ain't got to deal with that guy so just deal with the hubby
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 2:31 PM on May. 14, 2011

• yeah i agree your husbands a big boy who made his own choice blame him not j.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:34 PM on May. 14, 2011

• The guy who you should be upset with is your husband.......
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:57 PM on May. 14, 2011