Medicaid Question (NC)

I have already moved my mediciad once this preg. because we moved . It took like a month to switch over, well My husband and I found out yesterday that we will have to move yet again because the school that he is going to does not offer the classes he needs to get into this program thing for the fall.

We found out Thursday if hes going to be able to get into the class's. If he is then we're moving about that time, 3 hours away ( back to our hometown) , Do you know if you can switch your medicaid around twice like that in one pregn.??

And i would call and ask medicaid , but its saturday thier closed, im going to call monday but was gonna see if i could get at least an idea of what was going on. Im 36 weeks pregnant.

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 2:29 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you are in the same state then all you should have to do is switch counties. You shouldnt have to do a whole new medicaid process again.
    Anonymous

• If your husband is a student he should have mandatory health insurance through the school for his family. Pay your own health insurance, and don't make taxpayers take the bill for your reproductive choices!
    Anonymous

• uhm , i dont know what state your from, but here...... you dont get health insurance for going to school??? that would be nice though

and oh no i love making tax payers pay for my reproductive choices... ESP. if one of them is you!!!! HAHAHAHA
    you have to pay for it & i dont :)
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 11:59 PM on May. 15, 2011