No, I'm a mom! (Long)

my mom is not a mother. skipping the past and just focusing on the future, my mother is on the wrong end of the fight. my brother is 21 years old, he has a 2 year old son. he wasn't ready to have a kid at the time, but right now he has three jobs, his own place, he has really changed. and right now, he is fighting for custody of his son. the mother of my nephew is not a mother. skipping those details as well, lets just say my nephew is just an object to her that she can control. my mother, lives with the mother of my nephew, my brother's ex. WTH? she knows everything. she saw what kind of person she is and all the drugs that she does, we all have.
A MOTHER, would stand up for her son, support her son, love her son. she is not a mother.

when we go to court for custody, i really hope my brother gets his son. it has been such a rough 3 years for him. he is a really good kid.
they had the nerve to say that i am not ready to take care of my own child.

really? because i take care of her every freakin day by myself because df works, of course. i love my angel and i am happy to be with her everyday, i wouldn't want to do anything else right now. how dare you say im not ready! she is 7 months old and very happy. i have nothing to prove to these people.

am i wrong here? i know that i left out tons of details, but im sure everyone can relate to that one person who should not have a kid and does. i am just trying to fight for my brother considering my mother has checked out. she is not a mother. she hasn't even said a word to me in two months or seen her grand baby.
sorry, i had to get something out, i was going crazy lol thank you ladies. : )

aubre22

Asked by aubre22 at 2:48 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• ok I'm confused as to what you are talking about here - you seem to start off about a nephew and your brother fighting for rights and then skip to not being ready to take care of your child - i am at a loss to see how they are connected and what you are asking
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 11:54 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Y does ur mom live with ur brothers ex? esp. if shes on drugs..idk..mayb thats just proving her motherless-ness..neways..if ur mother and bros ex r on the same side and saying u dont need ur child..i would stay away. i am a person who is like if thats how u feel stay out of my life! OTOH i hope ur bro gets custody of his son now that he is doing well..and yes..i kno tons of ppl who should not b having children..TONS! Good luck with this!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 11:53 PM on May. 14, 2011