Prepartum Depression?

I'm really upset right now, to the point that I am screaming. I have twin boys that are 2 and they won't nap. I've tried everything. I'm not screaming at THEM but I am screaming into a pillow because I just can't take it anymore. My husband has been gone for a week (for work) and I can't eat or drink because it makes me sick. And I think I got a hernia from picking one of the boys up.

I just can't take this anymore. I want to get in the car and drive away.

Junebug1986

Asked by Junebug1986 at 3:29 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've called everyone I know, no one in answering. I even left a weepy message on my husband's phone. The kids are finally asleep but I can't stop crying and shaking. It feels like I'm going to have a panic attack. And this isn't like me, I'm actually a good mom I really am.

Is there any anti anxiety meds I can take while pregnant? Because I feel out of control.
    Junebug1986

Comment by Junebug1986 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on May. 14, 2011

• good luck to ya!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:57 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Call DFACS. THey are not going to take your children for seeking help. They will help you get the help you need.
    Anonymous