He left me for HER???? What is wrong with me?? :(

Hi Ladies!
I am doing this mostly to vent. But also to ask your opinions.

I met a wonderfully charming man 5 weeks ago. He is 28 and I am 25. We fell in love and everything was amazing. We shared so many romatic and beautiful moments together.

He told me several times that his ex girlfriend (whom is barely 20) keeps contacting him and begging him to come back. He ignored all her phone calls. She even lied about being pregnant to get him to call her back. When he did call her back she told him she had an abortion. She is just playing mind games to have him on a leash. From what his parents say and his friends and roomates say she is the most bipolar, crazy and dramatic woman on this earth. Everyone important in his life hates her and they love me. He tells me that he has never met a woman like me. I took his breath away... and he is falling in love with me.

So two weeks ago he decided to get back with his ex and leave me. He called me 3 days later and told me that he obviously still has feelings for this girl and he doesnt want to pursue anything with me until he is completely dont with her. He calls me every single day because he wants to keep me in his life because he has repeatedly told me how special I am and how much he knows that he is suppose to be with me. For some reason he cannot let go of this crazy girl. They break up and fight at least 3 times each week. She is insane.

What do I do?????? I am so lost I just don't know how to come to my senses... I need advice I need help. I am so completely falling in love with him and I am so captivated by him It hurts so much to lose him. I have been so depressed and miserable I hate this feeling. I know that I don't deserve to be put in second place especially since I am so much more beautiful inside and out. By the way she is FUGLY and I am pretty easy on the eyes lol. I KNOW its not based on looks... and Im POSITIVE its not personality because I have her beat on both.

Thank you ladies for all your support.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• He will yo yo back and forth forever with her. Don't let him use you like that. It's like being with a married man. He'll never really leave her.
    Anonymous

• He is keeping you on the back burner, sorry I would stop talking to him, move on & find another guy who has no pervious attachments, headaches, still in his life. GL &be strong : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• *previous
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:39 PM on May. 14, 2011

• So you met him 5 weeks ago and he left you 2 weeks ago. So you were together 3 weeks? Next time, take it a little slower!!

Answer by missanc at 3:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• sweet heart... it was FIVE WEEKS... you werent in love, this was infatuation... get over it.
    Anonymous

• Yes its been a few weeks BUT I know what we shared is real and genuine. He is a wonderful man, he really is! This is just so strange!! I know he really truly cares about me. He calls me sometimes desperate and crying because he simply doesnt know what to do. He has feelings for both of us and he knows he needs to let go of this girl but he just doesnt know how. He knows Im better for him and he knows he should be with me but he just doesnt know what to do, and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO EITHER!! I just don't know if I should just stop all communication with him... i dont want to because I know he is wonderful and I have real feelings for him :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Let him go and don't see him or talk to him again until he is fully over that girl. For the looks of it, that won't happen for a while. So in the mean time concentrate on you and the RIGHT guy will come along.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:57 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Not to start trouble but this exact same question word by word was asked about a month ago funny..
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 4:00 PM on May. 14, 2011

• 1) IT WAS ONLY FIVE WEEKS...
    2) If he cant figure it out then why bother... do you really want a wishy washy man who doesnt know what he wants out of life.

get over it.
    Anonymous

• You cut and run. Its only been 5 weeks, and sorry that is far too fast to be in love with anyone. He loves here, and has you on the back burner. You were his rebound.

Answer by gemgem at 4:07 PM on May. 14, 2011