If you found a penthouse magazine...? adult content

if you were married and found a penthouse magazine hidden in a stack of other magazines in the bathroom, would you confront your hubby or let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Maybe just say simple "re-hid your magazine babe, its now in the top bathroom closet so the kids cant find it"..
    He knows u know. and knows your laughing a lil'.

If you wanna want to shock him, or surprise him. Slide a pic of you in there lol... or mark a page with a note "this sounds fun!"...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I'd lmao and leave it on his pillow.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:54 PM on May. 14, 2011

• First off Id make sure it was my hubs magazine... I have a teenage boy...
    then, if it was hubs, I would laugh my butt off and ask hubs why he felt he needed to hide it from me.
    Anonymous

• I would read it. :) I love the articles.
    Anonymous

• LOL I wouldn't confront him but I would tell him to find a better hiding spot, we have children and they don't need to accidentally find them.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• First, I wouldn't assume it was 'hidden'. It is his bathroom too. Second, he is a grown man. I don't treat my husband like my child who I would punish. Third, if it bothered me, I would talk to him about it. If he chooses to continue to get the magazine, he is a grown man. I don't tell grown men what they can and can't do. (anymore than I want him to tell me what I can or can't do). I didn't marry a child. I married a grown man. I treat him like that.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• let it go.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:54 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't care. But porn is a very personal issue...lots of people have issues with it and that is OK...if it bothers you, your dh should respect that.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 3:55 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I was cleaning under the bathroom sink and found some porn mags rapped up in a towel....I thought it was pretty strage so I confronted DH and he said he figured I would be upset about them.....well I'll admit my ego went down a few notches but boys will be boys.....He never hid them again....There just pictures I was ok with it when he was open about it

justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 4:04 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't care at all. I agree with the first post. I'd make a joke out of it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:05 PM on May. 14, 2011