So ok im about 7 weeks pregnant and i keep getting some small cramping and pukish feeling and the cramping feels like pinching in some spots. is that normal but im not bleeding and this is my 2nd baby and the strenching is in my lower stomach to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your uterus stretching. As long as the pain isn't keeping you from doing your normal activities, and no bleeding.. I wouldn't worry about it. You can always call your OB to be on the safe side.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I would say stretching as well, especially since there is no blood. I have ALWAYS had this, and it kind of felt like period cramps/muscles ripping if that helps describe it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:28 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I am 5wks and also having some light cramping it comes and goes get me scared hope its all normal
    mamabluejax

Answer by mamabluejax at 9:17 PM on May. 17, 2011