Crab legs and pregnant

I have read a lot of different answers with this on other sites. I am 33 almost 34 weeks preg and I havent had any kind of seafood since finding out I was preg. However it is my birthday today and I am craving crab legs and my hubby wants to take me to get them as long as I am ok to eat them. I know that King is better than Snow but I am looking for some advice.

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 4:21 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I ate more seafood then anyone when I was pregnant and my kid came out just fine!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I ate crab legs, crawfish, and shrimp while I was pregnant. Probably not a lot of help but I craved seafood like crazy
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• You can safely have up to 6oz of crab 2 times a week.

I am having crab legs tonight actually. YUMMY!!! Cant wait! Eat it...you are fine!

Also by the way you can safely eat many kinds of seafood. It is actually recommended for brain and eye development as well as all the benefits to you so ENJOY!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:25 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Girl...go eat your stuff. LOL. I think we worry way too much, especially since what is "medically recommended" changes daily. Yes, you probably wouldn't want to eat them every day, but on your birthday after months of no sea food...eat all you want this one time.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:27 PM on May. 14, 2011