What ''truth '' do you ''practice''(read my last post about why question was reedited ) adult content

TELL WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND A BIT ABOUT IT (NO PREACHING)and so help me BE NICE

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 4:25 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am an eclectic witch, I believe in a God and a Goddess, I follow a lot of the Wiccan way, but my bottom line is do no harm and I reap what I sow.....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:29 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't practice a religion, I'm an atheist.  I don't believe in any gods or an afterlife and I live my life completely 100% religion free.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:29 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't subscribe to religion, but for me faith is a personal relationship with God and that's what's important to me, not some label placed on me by others.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:29 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I practice no religion I just believe in God and mother nature. I live my life by the morals I was taught but do not have a church.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:32 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Religion is based off man's rules so I don't follow any religion. I focus more on my spiritual connection. No need to "practice" anything. Just keep an open mind and use some common sense. Also I don't hold any religious "beliefs" I have ideas. Ideas are easier to change when new evidence is given. Beliefs are a little trickier to change so I try not to have alot of them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I generally consider myself to be a Naturalistic (aka Scientific) Pantheist as far as views on the concept God. I don't literally believe in supernatural beings, but I think the Universe and Nature are worthy of reverence and awe. I believe we are all interconnected, and part of 'God' or the Universe. I practice Buddhism, and have recently been studying Taoism as well. I think it would be easier to share a few links with very basic information for each due to limited space. I also enjoy studying other religions and philosophies, particularly Gnosticism, liberal Christianity, Hinduism, and various neo-pagans like Wicca.

Basic Principles of Scientific Pantheism

5 min intro to Buddhism

Taoism Basics
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:26 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't practice a religion per say, but a spiritual belief that Jesus died for my sins and that there is a heaven. I go to a non-denominational church.
    Anonymous

• i dont practice a religion like that but i was raised to be a Jehovah witness we belive that jesus died for the sins and and jehovah is god and jesus is his son an one day will make paridise on earth it s notr called a church it s called the kingdom hall
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 4:31 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Why have you edited your question from "religion" to "truth"?  Are you offended by other beliefs?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:34 PM on May. 14, 2011