My sister slept with my man!!!

So I just found out that my sister slept with my man when we were together! I am so freaking mad at both of them. Yeah, I'm totally kicking the bastard out but my sister is family for crying out loud! You don't sleep with your sister's man! She's a total slut but I've stood by her in her times of need and now she does this? What in the hell do I do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Good for you for not keeping the guy around!!!!!!!!
    You cant get rid of your sister & there will always be family love there, but you dont have to be her BFF. That is so gross, how can she do that! I think for a LONG time i would not be around my sis unless we had to see each other at family functions..
    Id let her know the next guy she better keep her paws off or else.. I wouldnt have a problem with swinging a fist..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:19 PM on May. 14, 2011

• WOw....maybe you guys should go on The Jerry SpringerShow? LOL.
    Seriously---who has a sister that would do that? Are you kidding me?
    Unbelieveable.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Are you sure? Did she tell you this? How did you find out? Sorry you are going through this :( Hugs!
    Anonymous

• Kick her ass or cut her out until your ready to forgive her?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:34 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Yeah, HER FREAKING husband told me!!! So I confronted both of them and they totally admitted it! My man is all sniveling and crying and told me he was sorry and that it sucked--I don't give a crap. He's packing his bags right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2011

• good for you on kicking the ass out. I would kick your sister out of your life as well
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Oh and check this out. Her husband isn't leaving her or anything--she's done it so many times to him too! I feel like we need to be on Springer!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• surprisedf*ck that! i'd be livid! thank goodness youre not married to the b*stard! your sister needed to get off that bad that she had to go after your man?! i dont think i'd be talking to her anytime soon...

happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 4:43 PM on May. 14, 2011

• werte you guys married or bf/gf.. im sorry, she shouldnt have done that at all, you cant kickk her out of ur life, but you sure as hell can ignore her for a good while....
    its good kicking him out unless of course u have kids together, and then u may need counseling..
    find out who initiated it and go from ther. goodluck hunl
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 5:14 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Holy crap. Typically, I hold the man accountable for cheating, not knowing what he is telling the other woman, blah, blah, blah...but she is your SISTER. She has an obligation to you as well. I cannot imagine one of my sisters EVER doing that in a million years to one another! They both need to go...sounds like you got one packing already.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:20 PM on May. 14, 2011