Did your child have reaction to the chicken pox vaccaine booster or initial shot?

Not sure if its concidence or the shot. My DS who had bad reactions to MMR and other ones when he was younger.  He is a teenager and has a high fever now. It is 102 and he can barely walk (not good since he is taller then me and hard to move him).

I have a call into dr and will probably end up at ER. Does anyone know of other sympthoms to look for if it is related to the shot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on May. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kid actually got the chicken pox from the shot but had no fever.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:35 PM on May. 14, 2011

• They can cause muscle weakness and soreness throughout the entire body. But I would still go get it checked out to be sure!
    hisbabymama18

Answer by hisbabymama18 at 5:51 PM on May. 14, 2011

• That was one of the vaccines that we skipped

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on May. 14, 2011

• My pediatrician told me to expect a reaction about 3 weeks after the shot, what did your information sheet say?

dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:32 PM on May. 14, 2011