Ladies...How would this make you feel?

Hey there ladies I just have to vent... I was just talking to my dh hes at work and I am not sure how this came up but he never gives me massages so I stopped asking anyway he says his hands hurt...he just might have arthritis bc they always cramp up :/ that sucks...

Anyway he said something about guys who do give massages are considered wimps or they are just pussy whip with their woman and I said no that is not true and besides so what...Whats wrong with that? No one will know this as long as it is between the couple.
So I asked him What your not pussy whipped hes like yes I am but its not all that...omg that pissed me off he should have just said a simple yes or hell yeah I mean as much as he wants it...So I tell him don't think your all that either please there are things that I'd like for you to do and you go right back to doing whatever it is you only know how so don't think Im all in love and shit...hes like well how about when you call my name Im like its all pretend don't flatter yourself you are not all that in bed...boy I was pissed I just told him hey I got to go I love you see you later and hung up on his ass. Now my feelings are alittle hurt we never talked to eachother like this. Hes always walking around like hes Mr. Universe but I keep my thoughts to myself bc I love him and he is my dh. I just let him have his moments. I feel bad :(
Thanks ladies for hearing me out....still venting.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry to hear. I have a pact with my man where we do not insult each other when it comes to sex or anything like that. The most I will do is call him a dumbass or something like that but it would have to be pretty major. And he doesn't call me names.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• how old are you two???

"How would I feel?" LIke a complete idiot for having that conversation and letting it get so dirty and rude.
    Anonymous

• True thank you Anonymous....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry! Don't take it personally, he was just mad!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i dont know what to say...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:06 PM on May. 14, 2011