For the work at home moms. What legal jobs are available that are not Scams.??

I hear so many people say we will help you get a job. Especially if you send this amount of money, and then learn it is a Scam. Please shed some light on the work at home jobs. Thanks Sweetmama933

sweetmama933

Asked by sweetmama933 at 4:42 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do NOT stuff envelopes. Seriously the only legal crap is babysitting, Avon, Mary Kay, crap like that.
    Anonymous

• Other than home based businesses, which do have a start up fee, you could look into tutoring, freelance writing, medical transcription, etc.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Be careful! I have been looking forever. They all seem like scams.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:56 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I am a Unit Leader with Avon and I make between $200-$300 every two weeks. I had a face to face appointment to sign up so I paid $10 only!!!! and received a whole kit full of literature, books, samples of products, and a lot of other business tools. If you were to sign up online it would be $20 i believe, it may be less but no more than $20. There are no membership fees and no other out of pocket costs but your $20 sign up fee. I made the right choice and had nothing to lose. I am making a nice 2nd income with Avon. Let me know if you are interested. You will be making a great choice. Try it!!! Contact me if interested.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 9:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through it when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:34 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I only paid $50 to sign up during the discount month and in my first two weeks I made 871 in sales so 50% of the profit is mine!!! :)... I love it and there is nothing scam about iot, I am consider a small business owner so most of my expenses are tax deductible and I have made a lot of great people who are now my customers!!! The company makes your start-up fee worth while because Mary Kay so sure you will make money, that you can return your start-up kit anytime in the first year and get 90% of your investment back!!! I mean it is fool-proof and dummy proof and they send you over 400 worth of items to help you get started, I couldn't find work and this is the best thing that has happened to me so far and the money comes quick for me because I live in a rural area and there are not many consultants!!! I wish you the best of luck, but I would seriously look into Mary Kay..contact me :)
    MKMommy662

Answer by MKMommy662 at 6:43 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I don't know of any work from home jobs but I work from home with a great business that is legit and we love to help others work from home if you are interested in a business message me and I can tell you more.
    MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 9:50 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Come by Legit Online Jobs and Home Business group and there are lots of legit work that you can find. I post job leads there that I find and I also have a blog that I post leads on http://makemoneywithmefree.blogspot.com/. I try to make sure I don't post things that appear to be scams. I hope you do come by either one and that you are able to find something that suits you.

sugapie0305

Answer by sugapie0305 at 4:01 PM on May. 15, 2011

• Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
    We are not a mlm.
    Complete Training
    No inventory or shipping hassles
    Bi-weekly pay.
    $1.97 for 7-day trial, then $19.95 a month, and make $15.00 for each person under you.
    3 ways to make money:
    Recruiting
    Sales
    Corporate Membership
    Visit my website:
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/melissada.html
    PM me for more info. or visit my website.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Melissa :-)
    NewYorkMommy74

Answer by NewYorkMommy74 at 4:10 PM on May. 16, 2011