Spinoff of sister slept with man

My sister, who will sleep with anyone or anything, has a mega habbit of flirting w/ my men. My first husband she hit on all the time and now the guy I'm marrying in 2 weeks. He totally doesn't play into that crap and thinks she's gross but she so damn embarrassing! She will do it at family functions! She was hitting on him at my dad's 70th birthday party! Everyone knows she's an embarrassment but they don't do anything. At my mom's birthday party she actually told the guests that she had to leave to party because her son wanted to have sex w/ his girlfriend (they are minors) and she had to go buy him extra-large condoms. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG. What a tacky, vulgar person. Honestly, being one of 10 siblings myself, I know that there can be serious personality conflicts between siblings, and I am not best friends with all of them, but I would be hesitant to cut one out of my life.

I would REALLY limit the time you spend with her to the time you HAVE to spend with her in order to still be "appropriate"...birthday parties, weddings, funerals, graduations, etc. I definitely can see that she is completely obnoxious, but it would be worse if people had to worry about you both being at a function and planning accordingly, etc.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:00 PM on May. 14, 2011

• ignore her. she is crying out for some attention and it is gross!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:46 PM on May. 14, 2011

• cut her out of your life
    Anonymous

• well if ur current guy doesnt go along w stuff like that, be grateful for it.. as for her, u need to say something to her, or not invite her around anymore.. im pretty sure if enough people in ur family say something especially ur new hubby, shede chill out.
    goodluck..
    as for her son, just report her, or stay outa it.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 5:08 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I'd straight up tell her that is gross and tacky and she needs to keep it to herself. If she doesn't get the hint, I'd ignore her and stop inviting her.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:06 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't have 1 thing to do with her she don't deserve to be in ur life if that's all she can do is hit on ur men that's ridiculous tell her you want nothing more to do w her if she insists on hitting on ur men for attention.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 6:30 PM on May. 14, 2011

• eeeeeew. Just tell her her behaviour is totally inappropriate!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:44 PM on May. 14, 2011