Should i start trying for baby #2???

My hubby and i have been talking about when we should try for another baby. Our daughter is 6 months and 3 weeks. So almost 7 months old. If i were to be pregnant now that would make her a year and 4 months when we had baby #2. But it took my husband and i 4 months to get our daughter so it may take that long or longer for the second. And i want my kids no more then 2 years apart...
We want our hospital bills paid off before having another...but im afraid if we wait till then, we wont be having another for another couple years....

what do you think? Now a good time to start trying?? :-D

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 5:38 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you guys feel its a good time id say go for it!! :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 5:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• If you feel comfortable with the idea then you should go for it! Im trying for baby #2 right now too!
    hisbabymama18

Answer by hisbabymama18 at 5:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I would say yes because you want them to be no more than 2 years apart. But if your hospital bills aren't paid off, I would say wait. Those bills accrue interest...having another baby won't help.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:42 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Good luck babymama18!! =]] Keisha613- we have it figured up that if we take 200 out of my checks to go towards hospital bills we will have them all paid off by the end of the year. If we have another baby, we can save or income tax return next year to pay of those bills =]]
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 6:03 PM on May. 14, 2011

• mine were five years and 18 months apart. we wanted to wait at least 2 - 3 year before the 3rd, but it didn't work out that way.
    I loved having them five years apart, my first dd went to kindergarten and i got to stay home with my second dd. have that mommy time.
    having two in diapers is nuts and expensive. Not to mention the hospital bills and doctor bills for immunizations, well checks, etc..
    and now that they're older, I worry about having to have two of everything, when they're in high school - drivers ed, class rings, grad party, cars, insurance, etc..
    that five year gap between the first two made it so much easier, then the second two.
    Just my thoughts...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 6:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• SassySue123- Yeah that is a really good point....i think there will always be obsticles no matter what age difference. things will always turn out i believe :-)
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Do run this by your doctor, just to make sure that there aren't any health issues or added ricks in your case.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 7:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• What kind of risks?
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i say go for it
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:28 PM on May. 14, 2011