Have u ever tried the eggplant "speical" recipee?

Ok, i was looking up this herbal stuff to help bring my friend into labor (shes 40 weeks today ,and doesnt wanna have to be induced) So i keep coming across this recipe about eggplant.
Has anyone ever tried it?? Apperntly it really helps but who knows...?

******* this is copy & pasted off of a site i found*******

Well this is what my sister did to induce/ bring on her labor at 37 weeks, i did at 39 weeks and my cousin did at 37 weeks and it worked for all 3 of us!! its a recipe from scalini's a restaurant in ga that guarentees if you eat this meal you will go into labor in 48 hours! it worked great for my sister and hey look at the plus it wont harm the baby, and if for some reason it doesnt work then at least u will have a great meal!! and if u r a sceptic here is the # to the restaurant call them and ask (770) 952-7222 and (770) 321-4343 and if that doesnt soothe ur mind google it!!
Ingredients

3 medium sized eggplants
1 cup flour
6 eggs, beaten
4 cups fine Italian bread crumbs, seasoned
Olive oil for sauteing
8 cups of marinara sauce (recipe below)
1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 pounds of mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cups of ricotta cheese
Directions

1. After you wash the eggplant, slice them into 1/4-inch thick slices. You may choose to peel the eggplant before you slice it. However, you may want to leave the skin on since it contains a lot of vitamins.

2. Place the eggplant slices on a layer of paper towels and sprinkle with a little salt, then cover with another layer of paper towels and hold it down with something heavy to drain the excess moisture. Let them sit for about an hour.

3. Working with one slice of eggplant at a time, dust with flour, dip in beaten eggs, then coat well with breadcrumbs.

4. Saute in preheated olive oil on both sides until golden brown.

5. In baking dish, alternate layers of marinara sauce, eggplant slices, ricotta, parmesan and Romano cheeses, until you fill the baking dish, about 1/8 inch from the top. Cover with shredded mozzarella cheese, and bake for 25 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.

Scalini's Marinara Sauce

Ingredients

2 Tablespoons of chopped garlic
3 Tablespoons of olive oil
8 cups chopped tomatoes (fresh or canned)
1 cup onions, chopped
1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
1/8 cup of fresh chopped sweet basil
Pinch of thyme
Pinch of rosemary
One teaspoon salt
One teaspoon black pepper

Directions

1. Lightly saute the onions in olive oil in large pot for a few minutes.

2. Add garlic and saute another minute.

3. Add tomatoes and bring sauce to a boil, then turn heat low.

4. Add remaining ingredients, stir, cover and let simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 5:46 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I did it and so did 2 other family members! WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! I am a HUGE FAN!
    Anonymous

• I live in GA and we went to the restaurant on a Saturday night. My daughter came naturally that Monday morning. Luckily too because doctor had me scheduled for a c-section Tuesday morning.

The night I was there, I saw 6 other pregnant women there also. The server knew exactly what I was ordering before I did. They have a huge wall of baby pics of the babies who were born because of it. So yes. It works.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:53 PM on May. 14, 2011

• no i havent
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 8:20 PM on May. 14, 2011