3wks old, coughing

My son is 3 weeks old and has a cough. It's a yucky wet sounding cough that he's had for two days now. Should I call the docs? Or wait and see if it goes away on its own? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call the doctor. it could be allergies or it could be asthma or it could even be bronchitis..when the baby is that young, you should not hesitates..
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 6:00 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I would prob wait at least 1-2 more days and see if it gets any better or goes away,if not call your doc
    SparkleAndCandy

Answer by SparkleAndCandy at 10:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• That young I would call the dr.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 1:07 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I would def call the doc, that is way to young to have a cough like that, better safe than sorry, cuz if it is something and you just try to wait it out and see, it could get worse or turn into something more serious....good luck, hope everything turns out ok!
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 3:09 AM on May. 15, 2011

• call doctor they can tell u what to do
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 10:40 AM on May. 15, 2011