LETS HAVE A LAUGH adult content

LETS FACE IT KIDS DO FUNNY THINGS ALL DAY (AND NIGHT) LONG MY 2 YR OLD WAS IN HIS CARSEAT AND MY HUBBY AND WERE ON OUR WAY HOME FROM PAPAS HOUSE WHEN WE HEAR WHOOOOOHOOOOOO COME FROM MY SONS MOUTH I TURN AROUND 2 ASK HIM WHAT WAS SO COOL AND SEE THAT HE WAS OUT COLD WITH HIS HANDS WAY UP OVER HIS HEAD -----------------NOW YOU DISH A FUNNY MOMENT

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 5:51 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 1 1/2 year old has started to start making noise while putting his hand on his mouth, and taking it off and on again quickly to make funny noice...like the indians do on peter pan...sometimes I'll start tapping his mouth and he'll start making the noise and just start giggling when he hears himself =]
    BlueMockingbird

Answer by BlueMockingbird at 2:15 AM on May. 15, 2011

• My four year old daughter tackled a kid she was playing soccer against today. It was funny! She just pulled him right out of her way!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 6:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• LOL
    My 6 year old has a crush on Cory Monteith. This was the conversation we just had while watching this weeks episode of Glee (don't judge me for letting her watch, I think it's fine for her):

Her: "I love Finn. *dreamy sigh* Can I kiss him?"

Me: "No."

Her: "Awww why can't I go in the tv and kiss him?"

Me:"You're too young."

Her: "But I want to kiss him. If Daddy says it's alright you have to let me."

Me: "Daddy will say you can't either."

Her: "But WHY?!"
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 6:25 PM on May. 14, 2011