Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Can anyone recommend a tubal reversal doctor in the Connecticut area??

I want to have a tubal reversal done within the next couple of years but need help finding a doctor. I've read about the ones in North Carolina and Kentucky which are suppose to be really good but the are farther than I would like to travel. Has any one heard of or used a good doctor in Connecticut or close by that they can recommend?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Health

Answers (1)
  • try google sometimes google has reviews

    Answer by smurfyangel at 9:26 PM on May. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.