Whats your "get ready routine" ?

i shower at night, so that step is eliminated in the morning. i straighten my hair and throw on foundation and bronzer (and do mascara at stoplights lol). i've gotten alot faster at getting myself ready and out the door these days!

what do you do everyday? whats one beauty item you couldnt live without?

flamingomegs

Asked by flamingomegs at 6:00 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I shower in the evening because if I let my hair dry naturally it has a pretty wave to it,. If I blow dry it gets all fluffy and dry.
    In the morning I use a smoothing lotion in my hair, some tinted moisturizer on my face, a little bronzer and some mascara.
    It takes me about 15min to get ready in the morning.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• shower, dress and then get kids ready. I do not wear makeup or use a curling iron so don't have that step to worry about.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:02 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Shower every morning. Full makeup each day. Get dressed, then flat iron my hair. I get up an hour before anyone else so I will have time for everything. I am one who will NEVER leave the house not made up.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:18 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Shower, lotion, that's about it. I have dreds, so I don't worry about my hair, i don't wear makeup so I am ready to go myself in less than 20 min.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:03 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I shower at night usually, so in the morning, I spend 2 minutes stepping into my clothes, deodorant, brush teeth. Put shoes on on the way out the door and brush my hair at red lights.

Luckily, I have always been a person who avoids makeup and perfume. It's a matter of great personal importance to me not to wear it.

I can get me and all 3 kids ready in 30 minutes, if I have to.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 8:16 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Shower, Brush Teeth & Face, Blow Dry my hair for MORE volume, Make up(optional) then get baby ready and I'm off for the day :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 8:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I shower and lay out my clothes the night before, then I get up and get my daily dose of coffee, put on a full face of make up, straighten then curl hair, get dressed & put on jewelry start breakfast, wake up DS and get him ready. I try to do as much as possible before I go to bed so when I wake up I don't have much to do.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:05 AM on May. 15, 2011

• I get up and take a bath, I hate showers! I put on my makeup which usually consists of eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner and undercover eye makeup. I then fix my kids breakfast and fix my lunch and then its out the door I go.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:44 PM on May. 15, 2011

• My one can't live without - face moisturizer.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:47 PM on May. 16, 2011