Favorite game show?

i love wheel of fortune! i've been playing "vanna" since i was little...my mom says i used to spin around in my walker like vanna did to show off her dress :)

i also love general trivia shows like cash cab & are you smarter than a fifth grader.

flamingomegs

Asked by flamingomegs at 6:02 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Family Feud is my favorite and of course Jeopardy.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 9:44 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Deal or No Deal..

I am cruel but I sit there and root for the penny to be in their case..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:03 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Jeopardy! and Bob Barker's The Price is Right are two game shows I have wanted to be on my entire life (well, since I was 7 years old and 4 years old, respectively). I now need a time traveling DeLorian for TPIR, because Drew Carey is not the same (sorry, Drew!).

I like Wheel of Fortune, and really I love all trivia game shows, but the quicker the pace the better (like, Jeopardy with 61 questions in a half hour is sooo much better than Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with maybe 10 in an hour).
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 6:06 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Minute to Win It and my dh and I also love Cash Cab :) He'd do so well on Cash Cab because he's FULL of useless information, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:06 PM on May. 14, 2011

• brain surge

retent

Answer by retent at 1:06 AM on May. 15, 2011