Ok ladies be honest.. do u have a fetish or a big turn on..

this is to show me that maybe im not the only one lol..my dh calles me a freak ( which he likes and somethings he didnt know he liked ) so when ur really in the mood what turns ur lil boat.. me i do like the ass spanking ( not to hard though ) hair pulling and big hand around the neck but not to tight that u almost pass out. and yes dirty words are included. so who else likes something that seems a lil too much to others u might know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I like a man who is aggressive and bites and holds me down while plowing the field. LOL Good times

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:08 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't have a sexual fetish like yours but I enjoy a guy who has his hair long enough to be in his eyes and give that sexy working man look. DH lets his hair down, the wind blows it and I have to remind myself the kids are around and we are in public lol
    Anonymous

• Im with you on that....Love the hair pulled, to be bit, ass spanked and hand around my neck just as long as i can breath lol. I liked to be tied up but for some reason HE WONT DO IT lol... My SO also calls me a freak.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I like the hand around my neck thing...we used to have him squeeze a bit but not since I got pregnant...I like rough, aggressive behavior..I like him "telling me what to do" and I love his hairy, hairy chest...his chest hair is a big turn on for me lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't really have a fetish lol maybe I do... I just love a dominate man..... as long as it does not hurt it's good.. lol I never used to like hairy men (body hair) but I chest hair.... well one mans lol! His is soft and silky...... love it!
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 6:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• all of the above, i like all that good stuff and more, im not a freak im open minded
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• this is agreat ? i reallly like a lot of the same stuff the OP stated plus being kissed behind the knees
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 6:24 PM on May. 14, 2011

• lol so nice im not alone on this one :) i also like a man to take charge..and agree liz4life.. open minded. i like that one. mamabeard3.. i'll have to try the behind the knees thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• ummmmm, nope. Not a fan of hair-pulling,choking,etc. Nope. I like gentle romantic men. Men without tattoos and guns.(weapons)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:33 PM on May. 14, 2011

• yes sex with the one that hates me by the phone
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:05 PM on May. 14, 2011