Questions for those who have been a bully?

Who was your target?

Why did you target them?

Did someone influence you to do it or did you do it because you wanted to?

Did your parents ever do anything about your behavior?

Do you consider yourself a bully now or have you changed?

If you had the oppertunity to apologize to your victims, would you?

How would you have felt if one the victims was driven to commit suicide? Would you feel partially responsible and guilty?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:16 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I bullied another bully. She finally picked on my sister and I had had enough. No one influenced me, we had all been her targets, she was in middle school, the oldest of us was 10 yo. My parents were happy that we stood up to her. I don't consider myself a bully. I would not apologize to her now or ever. I ripped an earring out of her ear and broke her nose, and she deserved to be disfigured for all of the harm that she did. She didn't commit suicide that I knew of, she did use drugs when I knew her, and if she did commit suicide, I would attribute her death to drugs. She was troubled, and me standing up to her just got the kids in my small subdivision off of her target list. I don't feel guilty about it now, I didn't then, and I don't think I ever will. Although I don't believe violence is always the answer, in my case, it was an answer.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 6:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Never been a bully, didn't have to.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:39 PM on May. 16, 2011