I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HER!! If you've read anything i've posted about my worries for my brother's gf..please read!

to catch any newbies up.. my brother met this girl online , they've only dated through chat for 5 months.. he came home this week. they've been together 8 days now. they spent the night with me last night. she left one of her bags here. i danced around the idea of going through it for hours and finally couldnt wait any longer so i decided to give myself the pleasure. (i know, very wrong..and i had no right..yada yada yada.) but, atleast i found what i was looking for, the truth! i found a pregnancy test! what the fuck is she doing with a pregnancy test? she has only been in my brothers presence for a week! This could be so many things. either 1) she is already pregnant and trying to pin it on my brother. 2) she is trying to get pregnant on purpose. 3) they are both idiots. ...why would my brother do this though? and also taking a pregnancy test just a few days after having sex tells me neither one of them know too much about sex ..probably not much about babies either. could they be trying to get pregnant so she wouldnt have to wait so long to be with him since he is in military? he will be gone another year and 13 months. if she were to get pregnant are they thinking she will be allowed to join him and marry? the marines made him make and oathe not to marry before he left.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:21 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• p.s. i know nothing about all the rules of military living..if anyone knows how that works ..yall could fill me in.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Its time for you to sit down with him and tell him the truth.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:25 PM on May. 14, 2011

• What's this oath say?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:31 PM on May. 14, 2011

• he didnt go into detail about it..just that he wasnt going to come home and get married is all he told me. i've asked close friends who has military family and they said they have never heard of such a thing
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Ask him about the test.... but he might be mad u went through her stuff .. then again u can always say u droppd it and it fell out lol..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:37 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i dont know what to say...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:04 PM on May. 14, 2011

• no offense but i think you have too much time on your hands and really should let your brother and gf have their privacy.. if there are problems he'll figure them out and deal with them himself
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i would not say anything because pretty good chance u'll end up looking like the bad guy. let him make his mistakes..he is an adult. now if he was 14 or 16 years old you'd have every right to wring his ears.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:09 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I agree with xxhazeldovexx, what you found is really no grounds for the conclusions you're making. you are assuming way too much. You finding that test could prove a few things, A) It could have been a friend's bag, B) she could have still had that in there from ages ago and forgot about it, or C) that it's none of your business to begin with and you need to MYOB.

sorry to be harsh, but I think that you are so busy looking for something that you talked yourself into the idea that you found proof of something.
    Best you should be doing is making sure your brother knows how to be careful.
    If you don't start respecting his privacy, than he very well may never forgive you.

reminds me of a letter I read of a MIL who took her grandson for a DNA test to prove he wasn't her son's child. He wasn't, he was infertile and they used a donor.
    please back off!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:57 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Wow i totally see both sides of this not really sure what 2 say. I understand y the OP thinks that her brother gf is bad news but she found out by crossing a line of privacy 2 her bro and bros gf..I would def stay out of it bc he probably wouldnt believe u if u said anything..
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:31 AM on May. 15, 2011