Okay when you get an ultrasound and do not know your lmp is the weeks and days they give you on the ultrasound time from when they think your lmp was?im just trying to see if the weeks and days they gave me is that when i conceived or was it my period because i didnt remember what day my period was in october or even if i had one...

i keep getting confused cause some people say you dont take away 2weeks from your ultrasound and some say you do... im just trying too see if the weeks and days they gave me was implantation bleeding or a real period the ultrasound just dated my lmp oct 24,2010

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its from your last period. you're actually not pregnant the first 2 weeks of your pregnancy... sounds weird right? its because its part of the cycle. there are plenty of site that will explain it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 6:59 PM on May. 14, 2011