Other then your home were have u "done" the deed? ever get caught? adult content

me almost anyweres i can lol. the best one was me and dh were at a bar smokeing band just hit and we were outside haveing a butt..needless to say we messed around a lil outside the bar and the bartender who is a good friend informed us there was a camra outside. i was a lil red but it was funny and she turned it off so no one saw it. also erased the tape. also the car and when we were done we heard a knock on the window...yes police but they asked if we saw anything that was out of place...umm no officer..ok then have a good night.. we were thankful not to get in trouble lol but i wouldve whiped out the pictures of the kids and showed him why we were doing it in the car lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• In the Car wash
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:34 PM on May. 14, 2011

• At my work, in the parking lot during lunch.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I started dating at 17. Since we usually couldn't have sex at one of our parents' houses, we've done it pretty much everywhere. We were caught one time by my dad, and I honestly thought he was going to kill Troy. My oldest son also once walked in on us when he was a toddler, but I know he didn't have any clue what we were doing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• On the waterfront. We haven't been caught yet, but the thrill of the possibility gets us pretty turned on.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:43 PM on May. 14, 2011

• at 17 in the parking of the beach. with a flash light
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:03 PM on May. 14, 2011

• in a car, along the canal, in a fire truck, and against a police station.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:04 PM on May. 14, 2011

• not proud but in my mama bed on senior prom night an we where caught by my little brother he was 17 thank god mama was out of town
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 12:10 AM on May. 15, 2011

• In a school bathroom, in the woods at school, numerous parking lots, friends driveway, and my parents driveway. Only got caught once by police.

retent

Answer by retent at 12:30 AM on May. 15, 2011

• This is totally embarassing but BF and I have done it in my backyard on a trampoline (it was dark and late at nite so we thought ppl were in bed and she lives in an older neighborhood most ppl are older and in bed earlier..or so we thought) and apparently a neighbor told my Grandma bc she was like thats disgusting bc ur cousins play on that now i have 2 clean it with bleach..but when asked if that was the only time we done it out there we lied..and have also been caught by my BF sisters BF..lol we all just laugh at that 1 bc that was at their house and they told us 2 bc thats what they were doing it was in their living room on the couch and i guess he came out in2 the kitchen 2 get a drink and turned on a light and there we were...
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:54 AM on May. 15, 2011

• college auditorium
    CcCwgrl

Answer by CcCwgrl at 2:27 AM on May. 25, 2011