Your pOOPS! stories

OK, here I go again, what is YOUR funniest poop story? I need a good laugh, I asked this a few weeks ago and the answers were hilarious!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, mine is a fart story. I was in Jamaica with my science class, and I was totally flirting with a guy. And he was two years older and HAWT! Well, after class and dinner a few of us were playing volleyball, and I was looking super hot in my cutoffs and tank, and he came over after a particularly awesome move on my part and hugged me. I farted SO loud when he hugged me, both sides of the net heard. Actually I am pretty sure a fisherman 5 miles out heard. Anyhoo, he moved on to my bff after that...

Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Not long after my second turned one he figured out how to get his pj's off, and remove the diaper. When I went in to get him up that morning he was butt naked, completely covered in pooh as was the crib, mattress, floor, wall and rocking chair next to his crib.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• ewww...slinkee..

umm..mine...had to be about the same my boy took there clothes and diapers off..well zander did it cuz he was the only one who could...and both covered in poop. also drew on the walls with it..

other time
    i was on the phone with my mom in the bathroom the boys were in the tub i looked down droped the phone the boys pooped in the tubs the biggest log i have ever seen tg they didnt really seen it. i called my mom back to aplizied and explained what happened
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What was YOUR most embarrasaing / funniest poop story?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• LMAO!!!!! FIVEofakind2 now you understood my question. I love when us women are HUMAN! lol
    OK FART STORIES ARE ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I would say it wasn't that bad, but the cooks the next day wouldn't let me eat meat or brocolli. Seriously.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Ok I have one for you. My son was 3 years old. We had been living in Oklahoma and just got back home to stay and had to stop at a gas station because my DS had to potty right now. I got him on the potty and he had diareah so bad it was liquid. He looked up at me with a puzzled look and said *peeing out my butt mommy?" LOL
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 3:40 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• LOL! that was cute, peeing out my butt! Kids are so cute!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Well when I was about 5 years old my sister dared me to poop my pants and I did. It was so gross. She pushed me down and it smooshed all over the place. It was up my back and all over the floor! lol. Lets just say my mom wasnt to happy about that!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:34 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I used to work in Human Resources at a construction company. One summer we were REALLY busy and hiring anything with a pulse. We hired a guy that I normally wouldn't have given the time of day, and his first day on the jobsite, he tried to file a WorkComp claim, saying that he'd sustained "chemical burns to the posterior" from using the PortaPotty. Can you believe that?? Personally, if I pooped hard enough to make an outhouse splash me, I sure as hell wouldn't admit it, much less document it! What a twit! We all laughed about "Blue-Butt" for months, and that first day on the job was his last day, too.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2008