The extinct sex drive (please dont laugh ) adult content

After the birth of our youngest and my tubal (both occured on the same day) sex doesn't appeal to me anymore (its been a whole friggen year since i could say ive honestly wanted it) WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

mamabeard3

Asked by mamabeard3 at 6:55 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Health

• There is nothing wrong with you maybe you need to sit down with your doctor and figuring it out tell him what you said to us and ask if there is something you can do. Maybe a romantic weekend away and sometime to reconnect with your dh maybe some time to figure out if it changed and how to find it again.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:59 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I know how you feel. I have very little interest in sex since having two kids. I think most of mine is due to stress, lack of sleep and my lousy self esteem. I feel horrible about myself after two pregnancies. My dh is starting to be more understanding which is great! The more relaxed I am, the happier I am, the greater the chance of him getting lucky! Good luck to you!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:09 PM on May. 14, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with you! I had the same thing happen to me after the birth of my son and it got worse after I had my twins (like zero sex drive). I finally went to the doctor and found out I had low estrogen and progesterone (super low). I now take some medicine to help with it and my sex drive has gotten so much better! Please go talk to your doctor, the longer you wait the harder it will be for you to go...believe me I waited for 3 years and it put such a strain on our marriage. Sex and intimacy is an important part of any relationship. Don't neglect yourself anymore...call your doctor!!! If you want to talk about anything, please PM me, I would be happy to talk to you about it.
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 8:23 PM on May. 14, 2011