Constant urination MEN adult content

so hubbs has the urge to urinate and went to the dr and was told it was a UTI, gave him antibiotic, but it hasnt gone away, or gotten better. dr said it was probably some of my 'female juice' that got into his stuff, im preggo so I know im making more discharge so we did think it was that. Also he told the dr he wasnt drinking water, and loads up on energy drinks. But that wasnt it, if not it would of gotten away. So now he is asking for an ultrasound and blood work, which we will get done on Monday. He first said it was a UTI or an Enlarged Prostate, which my FIL has, but he is over 70 hubbs is barely 30. So some things the dr said it could be was Cancer, or just a tumor, or other medical terms we didnt understand.
Has this happened to any of your hubbs? And what was it? Thanks alot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Health

• Get a second opinion quickly and make sure the doctor explains it my friends husband just found out he had diabetes. Make sure and have a second opinion.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:07 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Did the doctor check his prostate? Saw palmetto will help, if his prostate is the problem

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 PM on May. 14, 2011