Has anyone had a blighted ovum, and gotten pregnant after and had a healthy baby?

I had this happen almost a year ago and im pregnant again. Im really worried that it may happen again or something else may go wrong! My doctor done another beta hcg friday until I could get in monday for an ultrasound. Told me I could get my test results back online last night...still nothing lol Trying to keep myself calm!

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 7:08 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I friend of mine had one in between her two very healthy boys. It took her something like 4 months to conceive after the blithe ovum but he was fine. No problems. It was fluke. It happens. I wish you the best!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:10 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank you so much
    jmgblair10

Comment by jmgblair10 (original poster) at 7:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I had a blighted ovum and then got pregnant within the same year and had my beautiful DD. G/L and Congrats :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:33 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thank you for the encouragement. I am trying not to get hopes up before my ultrasound monday, but its so hard! I want to have a baby so bad :)
    jmgblair10

Comment by jmgblair10 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I know it's tough I was devastated after being diagnosed with the blighted ovum I was depressed and saying why me,etc. I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. G/L again. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:23 PM on May. 15, 2011