What is the best exercise for removing a bloated pregnant looking stomach after 3 kids?

I weight any where from 125-130lbs. Im 5'0 even, im petite short framed. I dont have a huge a$$, i dont have huge thick thighs. Im just short and small framed but i had 2 c-sections and 1 natural. My stomach looks pregnant and its the only thing stopping me from buying dresses. I went to the mall today and went in one of my husbands and my favorite stores. I tried on a cute summer dress but it has a weird stretchy band that supposed to go under your breasts. well it fits fine other then the fact my stomach pops out like im 6-7 months pregnant. I just cant hide it. People say you hide it with a belt around the waist i look like im a very 7 months pregnant woman. its a huge hard tummy. I dont think im actually bloated. i drink water, i dont eat junk or soda. I used to do pilates but i dont think it will work on a stomach thats so big. What is a good exercise to do at home that will reduce the huge stomach? Im nursing so i cant take any GNC pills or whatever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It seems like wherever you tend to put on weight is where it takes longest to go away. Pilates will be great for strengthening your core, and when your core is stronger, your posture is better and you look thinner. I'd definitely suggest it, a healthy diet and regular cardio exercise. Good luck :)
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 7:32 PM on May. 14, 2011

• You need to do cardio! I had a c section and then never strengthened my abs afterwards so I had the same problem. I have been doing the Insanity workout and finally my abs are starting to show and my stomach is flattening out! There are no crunches in that program, it is mostly cardio!
    Suzi72

Answer by Suzi72 at 10:08 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I luvvvvvv insanity! Its great there are no weights involved either.
    jj22422

Answer by jj22422 at 12:20 AM on May. 15, 2011

• Yea but its extremely expensive.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:52 AM on May. 15, 2011

• i like the superman
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 9:39 PM on May. 15, 2011