Am i wrong?

Ive been dating a man for a year now. He has 3 kids and i have 2.. I have no problem with their kids. They come over here all the time i feed them i give them my kids too small clothes i treat them as if they were mine they love me i love them. well My kids have gone to her house she ignores the fact they were there yelled at them to get the hell out of her room and talks shit about my kids.. All kids are aged from 7months to 3 years. Needless to say i do not allow my kids to be over there. Anyway I decided i was going to get my hair cut next thing you know so did pretty much the same way i did. I was buying my kids shoes and had their son with us so i got him a pair to. she went out and spent more money on shoes for the baby. I really dont get it. Now i had deleted my facebook and what do ya know she did to. i dont get it im really confused.

Does it sound like shes jealous?
Is it wrong of me to buy the kids something bc they are there and i dont think its right to leave kids out. Their father tells me its ok to buy them things hes with me he calls them my step children. She saw a mcdonalds receipt and got mad that i bought her son food too..

i dont know if this matters but i use to live with them and she use to leave the kids with me all the time when she had stuff to do. hell she let her son spend the night in my room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Who's the woman you're talking about?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• My fault im talkin about his kids mom
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Is he still living with her or something??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:21 PM on May. 14, 2011

• She's feeling threatened. Have you tried to become friends with her? That could ease a lot of the tension.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:22 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Well he has stuff over there and here. he likes to be with his kids so he does go over there a bit plus she goes to work and he will get the kids and bring them over here so its kinda like he lives here and there
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Sounds like she's jealous and still in love with him

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 PM on May. 14, 2011

• i have tired to b friends with her but i draw the line when it comes to get talking about a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old. Shes so immature shes only 20 with 3 kids. she acts like a highschooler. she tells people all the time shes better then me in every way she looks better and tells everyone that if she sees me shes going to fight me.. i dont get it.. i dont say im better then her or that i look better or that im goin to fight her. im not in high school any more
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:26 PM on May. 14, 2011

• opps didnt mean to put get talkin lol
    Anonymous

• If you are buying for his kids just keep it at your house.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:15 PM on May. 14, 2011

• She sounds really childish and petty. She is probably envious of you. Just continue to be you. If it is in your heart to buy the kids some thing do it but I really think you should just take the high road and be the adult and ignore her silly behavior, don't try to figure her out you cannot because she is childish.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 9:30 PM on May. 14, 2011