Holy hellz bells Crayola Colored Bubbles!

Not a Question, just a psyco rant! My son was given this as a birthday present today. It's raining outside but we decided he could go out and try them. We read all of the instructions and warnings. There are a ton of warnings! But I'm thinking "it's crayola, how bad can it be?" Really F&%@ing BAD!!! We just had to throw out his socks, shirt and pants. And it only spreads in the tub. Thank goodness my kid isn't blond. There is no getting that smurf on crack blue out. The bubble machine leaks, drips and splatters all over. You can not clean up the oily liquid they are calling bubbles. DO NOT let your kids use this.

babyboyzz

Asked by babyboyzz at 8:34 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• I haven't heard any good thing about this product. I imagine that they aren't going to be around long.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:35 PM on May. 14, 2011

• my kids saw it and just fell in love with it. i said no way! your testimonial is exactly what i envisioned just from watching the commercial!!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Smurf on Crack Blue. LOL. When we got these for the twins, my mom took them outside. Yeah, it stained their driveway. Those things are horrible.
    kiko2mommy

Answer by kiko2mommy at 8:44 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Everyone keeps complaining about these bubbles, but I blow them outside for my kids and it's just fine. My kids pop them and get them on their clothes, but into the tub the kids go and the clothes into the washer and they come out clean! I think they are defiantly for older kids or parents to blow and younger kids to just pop.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• oh i hate these bubbles my mil bought them for my son and when he blew them they didnt have many bubbles and it was everywere. Wind blew the bubbles in mine and his face and it was so hard to get out so i sent them home with her so if he wants to play with them its her problem not mine
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 8:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

• to BabyBugsmama: Al is is seven and I was trying to help him. I wouldn't let him open another color. I was afraid the red would look like blood. LOL I'm glad you are enjoying yours. I will be happy to give mine to you if you live near me.
    babyboyzz

Comment by babyboyzz (original poster) at 8:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thanks for telling, I will not be getting this.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• thanks for the warning. i was going to buy some.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Thanks for the warning! My girls have been begging for them. I will not be getting them.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:40 PM on May. 14, 2011

• The first thing I thought when I saw those at the store was: "Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......that's not gonna happen." I could already see that nightmare of a mess! Lol!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:48 PM on May. 14, 2011