Do you believe Jesus had a guardian angel?

Since he was human...

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 8:43 PM on May. 14, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Yeah, but he was also God. So no, I don't see why God would need a guardian angel.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 8:45 PM on May. 14, 2011

• What about when he prayed in The Garden? Angels tended to him there. I like to think *but have no proof( that Michael the Arch Angel is his angel
    adnilm

Comment by adnilm (original poster) at 8:47 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Jesus was the Son of God....he was not God.Actually,I think he was a wise man who was elevated to something more a few hundred years after his death. So,I guess he could have had a "guardian angel",if you believe in them.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:50 PM on May. 14, 2011

• I don't believe in angels - guardian or otherwise - so no.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:01 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Jesus was a man on earth but WAS GOD also in every since of the word. Just because we cannot explain it does not mean we should discount it. I also believe he had angels all around him. Not necessarily just one guardian angel.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 9:17 PM on May. 14, 2011

• In all my 68 years, I have been to many different churches (Luthersn,Methodist,Congregational,Baptist for example) and never have they referred to Jesus as GOD, HE is MAYBE the SON of God . But, if you really think about it ( and try not to be an unquestioning robot) he might have been just a wise MAN.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:27 PM on May. 14, 2011

• It would seem to be the unquestioning robot would be someone who sat in church 68 years and allowed to church to not tell them the truth. If you got into the bible for your self you would not have to wait for the "church" to tell you.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 9:38 PM on May. 14, 2011

• No, but I don't believe in angels.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:41 PM on May. 14, 2011

• My Bible says that Jesus is the SON of God. Its a Bible my grandpa gave me in 1942. King James Version.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:48 PM on May. 14, 2011

• Since I thought guardian angels were supposed to help you, and we all know what happened to JC, I would say no; and if he did, I assume the angel was fired shortly thereafter.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 10:54 PM on May. 14, 2011